Friday, January 25, 2008

South Dakota Dark, strike style

With the Writer's Guild strike ongoing, my contributions to South Dakota Dark have changed and become sparser. Look for a recap of Chuck's final two episodes within the next couple days, and analysis on every episode of Torchwood starting with the second season opener this Saturday. House, Scrubs and Smallville also have a few episodes left over which should air at some point. Other than that, however, I'm now covering Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I have a column on Life on Mars just up, and have just started covering Eli Stone.

If that ain't enough, for a while now I've been doing film and television reviews for C-World, a youth media collective focusing specifically on Camden, a borough of North London where, incidentally, I live. Check out my top ten films of 2007 by following the link.

Look for my writing to (hopefully) start appearing elsewhere as well, specifically theatre-themed stuff. Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home